If you get the "Sorry, the file cannot be displayed. There seems to be a technical issue ..." error when trying to view an image, a workaround is to click on the cog icon in the upper right side of the media viewer, and then select "Disable Media Viewer". We are aware of the problem and are looking for a solution.
Tektronix made oscilloscopes and plug-ins intended for sampling measurements.
- Sampling Notes, Tektronix
- 50 Years of RF and Microwave Sampling, Mark Kahrs (2003)
- Sampling Oscilloscope Circuits, John Mulvey, Tektronix
- Tektronix S-series Sampling Heads (PDF)
- James R. Andrews, Comparison of Ultra-Fast Rise Sampling Oscilloscopes, Picosecond Pulse Labs Application Note 2a, 1989 (PDF)
- PSPL MTT 2003 paper: 100 GHz Sampler (PDF)
- Construction of a Broadband Universal Sampling Head, J. R. Andrews and G. DeWitte
- Tektronix Sampling Instruments Brochure (PDF)
- Sensitive Sampling Plug-ins Add New Capabilities, Cliff Moulton (PDF, needs OCR)
- February 1965 Service Scope: Sampling Concepts Reviewed