Many Tektronix instruments provide power for active probes. There have been several distinct versions:
- The 513 provides +225 V, +6.3 V, and a variable supply producing +15 V to +150 V, on a 4-pin connector.
- The 517 and 128 provide +120 V and +6.3 V.
- The 3S1 provides +100 V and −12.2 V.
- The 4S1 provides +100 V, −12.6 V, and −25.2 V.
- The 015-0073-00 provides +12.5 V and −12.5 V for probes P6045, ...
- 7000-series scopes (not all models), 475, 485, the 1101 probe power supply, and the 2707 tracking generator provide +15 V, +5 V, and −15 V through a LEMO S-series connector.
- TekProbe BNC, TekProbe SMA and TekConnect are proprietary probe-scope interfaces that combine signal and probe power as well as control (e.g. offset voltage), and provide the scope with information about the type of probe connected.
Probe power connector on rear panel of 7104