The Tektronix 465 is a portable 100 MHz dual-trace oscilloscope with dual time-bases. The 465 was very popular and Tek made them for quite a few years. It is all solid-state except for the CRT. It was introduced in November 1972. Bill Turner worked as a calibration technician for the 465 oscilloscope group.
The optional DM44 multimeter attaches to the top of the instrument.
- Rajesh's Tek 465 Repair
- The New Look in Portables, in Tekscope Vol. 4 No. 5, 1972
- Jim Williams repairs Tom Osborne's Tektronix 465B oscilloscope (YouTube)
- Another successful 465 repair, shorted tantalum (YouTube)
- Repairing a 465 (power supply, z axis amplifier, vertical pre amplifier issues) - nice internal photos
- Tek 465 page @ amplifier.cd
- 465B differences
- Tek 465 "teardown"