If you get the "Sorry, the file cannot be displayed. There seems to be a technical issue ..." error when trying to view an image, a workaround is to click on the cog icon in the upper right side of the media viewer, and then select "Disable Media Viewer". We are aware of the problem and are looking for a solution.
The Tektronix 3001GPX is a logic analyzer with 20 to 360 channels (in 20-channel increments) offering 8K or 32K acquisition memory, 1 GHz high-speed timing analysis, 200 MHz timing analysis, and 80 MHz state analysis.
It has a 720 Kbyte floppy drive that reads MS-DOS compatible disk.
|Number of channels||20 to 360 channels|
|CRT||9 in monochrome|
- Simultaneous State and Timing - No Double Probing
- Comprehensive Microprocessor Support
- Real-Time Performance Analysis
- ROM Emulation
- Links to High-Level Languages for Software Debug
- Industry-Standard File Outputs
- 2 GHz High-Speed Timing Analysis Module (30HSM)
- 400 MS/s Digitizing Oscilloscope (30DSM)
- Lower-Cost Microprocessor Analysis Module (30MPX)