The Tektronix 2465 is a four-channel 300 MHz portable oscilloscope. The 2465A is a 350 MHz scope and the 2465B is the 400 MHz version.
It is the same as the 2467, except that the 2465 uses a conventional CRT while the 2467 uses a micro-channel plate CRT.
The 2465 is from the penultimate generation of analog Tektronix scopes.
- Option 01 (DMM) added a 4 ½digit, fully autoranging digital multimeter which measures DC and AC voltage and current, resistance, dBV, dBm, continuity, and temperature.
- Option 05 (TV) added TV (back-porch) clamp circuitry to the Channel 2 input and TV trigger coupling modes, allowing selection of either horizontal or vertical sync pulses to obtain horizontal-line-sync or field-sync pulse triggering.
- Option 09 added an input for a P6407 Word Recognizer Probe.
- Option 06 (Counter/Timer/Trigger) allows precision time-interval measurement, event and frequency counting, delay-by-events triggering, and logic triggering.
- Option 09 added option 06 plus a 17-bit Word Recognizer probe (P6407).
- Option 10 added a GPIB interface for remote control.
- Option 11 added two probe-power connectors on the rear panel of the instrument.
- Tek 2465B page @ amplifier.cd
- Tektronix 2465B oscilloscope teardown @ EEVblog forum (lots of nice internal pictures)
- How to enter test mode